What is OxyContin OC 60mg?
OxyContin OC 60mg, a brand name for the narcotic drug oxycodone hydrochloride, is a painkiller medication available in the USA. OxyContin is available as a 10 milligram (mg), 20 milligrams, 40 mg, 60 mg, or 80 mg tablet. The Oxycontin tablets vary in color and size according to their dosage. The Oxycontin tablets are imprinted with the letters OC on one side and the number of mg (milligram) on the opposite side. If you experience pain, you can buy Oxycontin 60 mg preço online to achieve adequate pain relief.
What are the primary uses of Oxycontin OC 60mg?
OxyContin OC 60mg is legally prescribed for the relief of moderate to severe pain due to bursitis or other injuries, neuralgia and arthritis. We offer overnight delivery of Oxycontin 60mg online.
Dosage of Oxycontin
The initial dosage of Oxycontin medication is 10 milligrams orally every 12 hours. You can increase the Oxycontin dosage upon your doctor’s advice if the severity of your pain increases.
What other drugs can interact with Oxycontin OC 60 mg?
The following are clinically significant drug interactions with Oxycontin 60 mg preço:
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors (or MAOIs) sometimes used to treat dementia, depression, and early-onset Parkinson’s disease
- inhibitors of CYP3A4 and CYP2D6, like azole-antifungal agents (like ketoconazole), macrolide antibiotics (such as erythromycin), and protease inhibitors (ritonavir)
- CYP3A4 inducers, including phenytoin and carbamazepine
- CNS depressants, like benzodiazepines and other hypnotics or sedatives, anxiolytics, general anesthetics, muscle relaxants, antipsychotics, and tranquilizers
- other mixed antagonist or agonist and partial agonist opioid analgesics
- certain types of antidepressants, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (or SSRIs), serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (i.e., SNRIs), and triptans
- diuretics commonly used to treat high blood pressure and other conditions
- anticholinergic drugs, such as ipratropium (Atrovent), benztropine mesylate (like Cogentin), atropine (Atropine), probenecid, zidovudine, and lamotrigine (Lamictal)
- activated charcoal and beta-blockers, like propranolol
What are the side effects of Oxycontin OC 60 mg?
- Individuals who use OxyContin are at risk of developing a tolerance for the Oxycontin drug. Long-term use of the Oxycontin drug can lead to addiction and physical dependence.
- If they stop using Oxycontin, people who have become dependent or addicted to Oxycontin may experience withdrawal symptoms.
- Withdrawal symptoms of OxyContin addiction or dependency include restlessness, muscle and bone pain, cold flashes, insomnia, diarrhea, vomiting, and involuntary leg movements.
- Oxycontin also has a potential for abuse. People abuse OxyContin for its euphoric effect as it generates an effect similar to that associated with heroin use.
- High doses of OxyContin can lead to severe respiratory depression, which can lead to death.
- OxyContin users who abuse the drug Oxycontin are also at risk of contracting HIV (human immunodeficiency viruses) and other blood-borne diseases.