Showing all 2 results
What is the use of Ambien?
Ambien is a common drug that is also famous for its generic name – Zolpidem. This drug is categorized as a sedative or hypnotic medicine for its medicinal use. The reason why Ambien is a common drug in the United States is that the drug help in the management of sleep disorder called insomnia. The work of Ambien or Zolpidem is to affect the chemicals present inside the brain. These chemicals are unbalanced and are the reason due to which a person is unable to fall asleep.
Hence, the tablets of Ambien are used for the treatment of insomnia (a sleep disorder). However, people should know that the drug should only be taken under the supervision of a doctor. Many people start taking the pills of insomnia whenever they find difficulty in sleeping. In medical terms, it can cause specific side effects that may also degrade your overall health. Hence, do not take a dose of Ambien if you do not have the prescription for the drug by a health expert. Also, you can buy Ambien online only if you have a prescription for its use.
What are the side effects of Ambien?
As already said above, the dose of Ambien is primarily used for the treatment of insomnia. However, people who are not suffering from this condition must not take Ambien doses for recreational purposes. There may emerge some kind of side effects that will be harmful to your health.
The common side effect of Ambien are as follows –
- Feeling tired
- Feeling sleepy in the daytime
- Lack of coordination
- Stuffy nose
- Mouth turns dry
- Upset stomach
- Headache and muscle pain
These are some of the side effects that mostly occur when a person takes Ambien without consideration. Taking advice from your health expert will do good for your body, and no side effects will be caused.
Severe side effects of Ambien are as follows –
- Pain in the chest
- Falling short of breath
- Trouble in swallowing food or even water
- Irregular heartbeats
- Difficulty in taking breaths
- Blacking out
At times, the sedative effect of Ambien can be stronger for older adults. Therefore, they are advised to take lower doses of the drug. There may also occur other side effects of the drug that are not listed here. For more information, you must talk to your doctor and take the legal terms before starting with Ambien doses.
Dosage of Ambien –
The dose of Ambien comes in different strengths and forms. The commonly used doses of Ambien are – Ambien 5mg and Ambien 10mg. The other kind of Ambien that can be prescribed is Ambien CR, which the extended-release form of the drug. Whenever you buy Generic Ambien online, look for the right dosage that has been prescribed to you by your health expert.
The dose of Ambien is supposedly prescribed to be taken before going to bed. The effect of the drug will start showing-up within 30 minutes. If the dose is extended-release, the drug will be released slowly into the body so that you can sleep for a whole 7 to 8 hours without any disturbance.
A person who is starting with an initial dose of 5mg may increase the dosage weekly. Do not exceed the dose limit, or there may occur specific side effects of the drug that will be life-threatening. A person who has the time for at least 6 to 7 hours can take the medicine. Make sure you have sufficient time, or else you will feel tired and dizzy for the rest of the day.
What precautions should I take while using Ambien?
Here is a list of precautions that is necessary for your proper health condition –
- You can only purchase the drug and use it if your doctor has prescribed you the dose of it.
- The dose of Ambien can be allergic to your health. Stop taking the drug if you develop signs of hives, rashes, or swelling up of any facial parts.
- Do not share your daily dose of Ativan with any other person. If there is someone who has the same symptoms as yours, tell that person to get the prescription from a health expert.
- This drug is not approved for children, keep it far away from them or any other potential drug abuser.
- Do not take the dose of Ambien in a large amount. Take the dose only as per the guidelines mentioned in the prescription form.
- If you are on a regular intake of alcohol, you must avoid the use of Ambien as it may increase the effect of the drug. There can also be other harmful effects of taking Ambien when you are consuming alcohol in that period.