Showing all 3 results
What is the use of Clonazepam?
Clonazepam is a drug that comes from a family called Benzodiazepines. These drugs are somewhat similar in effect; that’s the reason they belong to a specific group of drugs. The work of Clonazepam is to affect the chemicals inside the brain that are disturbed and causing health issues. The problem for which Clonazepam is taken in the form of medicine is to treat anxiety disorder or a specific type of seizures. You must not buy Clonazepam online without knowing the full effect of the drug.
Here is a list of health issues that Clonazepam treats –
- To treat short-term symptoms of anxiety disorder
- To treat seizures (specifically Lennox-Gastaut syndrome)
- To treat panic disorder in adults
This drug, Clonazepam, affects the chemicals inside the brain and increases the count of neurotransmitters. With the enhance of GABA substance inside the mind, the activity of the brain is controlled.
Furthermore, this will help in managing psychiatric disorders. Clonazepam is a generic drug that was approved by the FDA in the year 1975. The brand drug for Clonazepam is Klonopin. Both these drugs are popularly sold in the United States. You can check side effects of Clonazepam online as per your doctor’s recommendation.
What are the side effects of using Clonazepam?
There can be several side effects of Clonazepam that may emerge in your system. Most of the time, if a side effect occurs, then it’s due to the reason that your body is not able to tolerate the drug. Other times, it may be due to some other reason. But if you notice that your body is negatively reacting to the use of Clonazepam, you must report it to your doctor.
The common side effects of Clonazepam –
- Feeling tired
- Depressed mood
- Feeling sleepy
- Memory problems
- Difficulty in balancing
A person might not be able to remember things after taking the drug and until the effect of the drug stays in your body. This occurs mostly with older people. Do remember not to use heavy machinery or drive a vehicle as there can be chances of accidental falls. While you are on the daily dose of Clonazepam, do not consume alcohol or any other drug. The drug interaction with Clonazepam can cause severe health problems that may last for a long time.
There are some severe side effects of Clonazepam as well –
- Severe drowsiness (feeling too sleepy)
- Worsening seizures
- Change in the mood
- Pounding heartbeats
- Fluttering in chest
- Unusual eye movements
- Difficulty in breathing
These can be the side effects that will eventually have an adverse impact on your health. Do report it to your doctor as you notice them in the first place. Once you have the complete information on the drug, you can buy Clonazepam online without having a fear of getting affected by the side effects.
Dosage of Clonazepam –
The commonly prescribed doses of Clonazepam are – 0.25mg, 0.5mg, 1mg, and 2mg. A patient who has not taken a dose of Clonazepam earlier should start with the minimum dosage of the drug. If you are starting with the lowest dose, i.e., Clonazepam 0.25mg, you may increase it after a period of one week.
The dosage for every disorder will differ as per the condition of the patient. Those who are severely affected will be given a higher dose and vice versa. It is crucial to note that a dosage of Clonazepam must be maintained as per the guidelines of your healthcare professional.
What precautions should I take while using Clonazepam?
The following precautions of Clonazepam are given below –
- Do not use Clonazepam if you have any severe health condition or problems like – narrow-angle glaucoma, liver problem, heart issues, or so.
- After a few doses of Clonazepam, if you notice worsening symptoms like depression, change in behavior or mood swings, you should withdraw from the drug then and there.
- Do not take Clonazepam with other drugs, or the interaction may cause a problem to your health.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol until you are using Clonazepam for treatment. The intake of alcohol may create a problem like – extreme dizziness or increase the effect of the dose.
- Clonazepam can make a person addicted to the use of the drug. Thus, you must not take it for an elongated time period.