Showing all 3 results
What is Phentermine?
Phentermine is a temporary weight loss medication used only when other treatments for obesity have become ineffective or insufficient.
It works on the brain and nervous system to control food cravings that help to lose weight and treat obesity.
- Always remember that taking Phentermine is only a part of treatment; follow your doctor’s advice to make the medication more effective.
- You may need frequent medical examination while using Phentermine.
- Keep Phentermine tablets in your custody at the suggested atmospheric condition and dispose of all the leftover medicine once done with the treatment.
- You can either buy the medicine online or offline, provided that you should have a proper prescription from a doctor.
- It is because buying or selling without an appropriate prescription is not permitted under the law, and authorities may hold you liable for punishment if you do so.
- You can also consult your doctor to learn more about the risks and benefits of the medicine and ask your doctor about all other necessary precautions that you should take while using Phentermine.
What to know before taking Phentermine?
Phentermine is a highly addictive and habit-forming drug, and, therefore, it is advisable to take care of certain precautions while taking medicine. Please consider the following things before initiating your treatment with Phentermine:
- You should avoid taking Phentermine if you have an allergy to it or its components or similar drugs.
- Taking Phentermine can adversely affect your health if you have the following health disorders or history thereof:
- Heart disorder
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Congestive heart failure
- Fluctuating blood pressure level
- Thyroid disorders
- Heart valve disorder
- Kidney disorders
- Avoid taking Phentermine if you are an alcoholic or drug addict.
Phentermine is not safe to use during pregnancy or lactation period; it can harm your child and make your child dependent on the drug.
- It can also cause some congenital disabilities to the newborn.
Please don’t take Phentermine if you have recently consumed any MAO inhibitors in the last 14 days.
- Sudden withdrawal of Phentermine can be fatal. Please consult your doctor before leaving it; your doctor will gradually decrease your medicine dose to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
How to take Phentermine?
Phentermine is an appetite suppressant drug that works on the brain and nervous system to control and reduce food cravings and treat obesity. However, it can adversely affect your health if taken inappropriately.
You should consult your health expert before taking it and follow all the necessary instructions and directions while taking medicine.
Please talk to your doctor if you don’t feel any improvement in your health condition or it is getting even worse.
It is an effective medicine for reducing food cravings that helps in weight loss and treating obesity causing due to certain health disorders. Please consult your doctor for suitable Phentermine dosages to ensure that the medication you are using is safe and effective. You can easily get the medicine online or offline and use it as prescribed by your doctor.
Your doctor will initiate your pain treatment with the medicine’s minimum possible dose and gradually adjust your medicine dose as and when required. To determine the best suitable dosages for you, your doctor should examine you thoroughly. Your doctor will recommend Phentermine dosage keeping the following factors in mind:
- Age of the patient
- Weight of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
The following are the usual Phentermine dosage that your doctor can prescribe you:
In the form of oral tablets
Dosage for treating obesity
- For adults (18 years and above)
8 gm of the Phentermine tablets thrice a day 30 minutes before taking meal.
- For children (below 18 years)
Using phentermine tablets for treating children is risky; please consult your doctor before giving it to your child.
Please note that Phentermine over can be life-threatening and may cause you the following overdose symptoms:
- Confusion or disorientation
- Panic attacks
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach cramps
- Irregular heartbeats
- Weak pulse rate
- Seizures or convulsions
- Slow or shallow breathing
Ignoring these overdose symptoms is not safe, and therefore it is advisable to consult your doctor ASAP if an overdose happens. You can also seek emergency medical help by calling the poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
What to avoid while using Phentermine?
Your thinking and reactions could be impaired if you are taking Phentermine; therefore, please avoid driving and performing activities that require your focus and alertness.
Please note that the interaction of Phentermine with alcohol can be dangerous; please avoid taking them together.
Combining herbal products, vitamins, and other nutritional supplements simultaneously with Phentermine is fatal; please consult your doctor before taking them together.
Phentermine side effects
Phentermine helps in weight loss when other treatments for obesity become ineffective and may cause you the following side effects:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Dry mouth
- Unusual taste or tastelessness
- Pain in the stomach
- Sexual disorders
Although it is obvious to experience these mild side effects after using Phentermine, you should not worry too much about them unless they bother you too much. However, please consult your doctor if these mild side effects are unbearable and causing you too much trouble.
Please stop taking Phentermine and seek emergency medical assistance ASAP if you experience the following health issues while using Phentermine:
- Pain and pressure in the chest
- Swelling in the ankles or feet
- Pounding heartbeats
- Fluttering in the chest
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Mood or behavioral disorders
- The high blood pressure level in the body causing blurred vision,
- severe headache, anxiety, bleeding from the nose, pounding in the
- neck or ears
- Any other allergic reaction to the medicine
What drugs can interact with Phentermine?
Some of the following medicines can dangerously interact with Phentermine and can deteriorate your health even more:
- Dietary supplements
- Over-the-counter medication
Therefore, to avoid dangerous interactions between the medications, please inform your doctor about all the drugs and therapies you are currently taking.